Tuesday, November 23, 2010

CTMH 3 Ring Binder

I got this idea from Joanne Walton she had one made with Close To My Heart Animal Crackers papers and it was so cute I decided to make my own. I used CTMH Topstitch papers and My Stickease and added some bling with CTMH Sparkles and ribbon. I'm going to have some of these available to make at my next Project Night on January 22. This is picture is the front cover.




This is the back and the binder edge.







These are the inside front and inside back covers.








This is page 1 front and back





This is page 2 front and back.








This is page 3 front and back







This is page 4 front and back






This is page 5 front and back
This was so easy to make, all the front pages are the same measurements and the back pages are the same measurements. I used only two different B&T Duo patterns and just flipped flopped them and turned them around. The enhancements are My Stickease so really easy to add. I used Glue Dots to add the ribbon to the tabs on the pages and the tabs on the top of the pages come in the Topstitch My Stickease package. Then just add the Sparkles wherever you want them and you are done!

No comments: