Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Past Card Workshops

 The cards to the right I created for my September Card Workshop for the attendees to make.  Rather than placing the pumpkins on a square background, I used my Cricut to make a different shape which I also repeated on the sentiment and it's matting.  I especially liked adding the googly eyes on the "Let's Party" card.  But the real winner was the "skull pirate" card.  I stamped it twice, once in Gypsy (the purple) and once in Black.  I cut out only the skull portion of the black piece then glue it on top of the Gypsy piece.  Adding the sparkle to the eye just topped it off!
 The cards at the bottom I created for my Card Workshop in October.  For the Rudolf card, I stamped part of him on a circle tag and then add a red sparkle to his nose for a little bling.  "The Present" card was made using Close to my Heart's new "Olivia" paper and it is really beautiful!  I used the edge distresser and then added some Bitty Brads to the stamped image.  "May the Bounty . . . " card was fun adding the folded rosette behind the pumpkin.  To make that I cut a piece of B&T paper 1 1/4" x 12" and then scored it every 1/4".  Fold it back and forth like a fan, then attach the ends together.  Secure it on the back with a piece of cardstock and using a Glue Dot.

 All supplies are Close To My Heart.


No comments: