Tuesday, January 18, 2011

January Card Workshop

These are the cards I created for January's card workshop.  It was really fun to create these cards as I was anxious to try a couple of fun techniques. When I designed the tic-tac-toe card, I wanted to create a really simple look.  I rarely use just a white background, but that is what makes this a great card, the simplicity of the background.  The card on the left is using the CTMH stamp of the month using the new Wings paper pack.  We used sponge daubers to add different colors of ink in different areas on the stamp before stamping it which creates a really neat look.  The thank U card was created using Staz-on ink on the back side of a button which is so cool because you create a whole new look with your buttons!



1 comment:

Dena J said...

These are so pretty, Renae. I love the crisp, clean tic-tac-toe card, and just got my StazOn so I can stamp my buttons! Thank you for your continuing inspiration!