Sunday, January 30, 2011

January Studio J Layouts

Here are some more Studio J layouts.  I think Studio J is so much fun!  I always liked the Sasparilla paper, but didn't ever order it because I couldn't imagine that I would ever need country, cowboy looking paper.  Then I remembered these photos from when I went to a Close to my Heart Leadership conference in Arizona.  The Sasparilla pack seemed the perfect one to use.  I was with my upline, Kelley Phillips, and we really had a great time in Arizona!  And the marshmellows?  Well they were one of those "team building" projects, kind of weird, but fun.

I love this princess paper, I love the little frog tucked into the pattern of the paper and I just really wanted any excuse to use it.  So I took the opportunity with these pictures of Megan's band concert, I just thought it would be cute and jazz up her pictures!



No comments: