Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Exercise Room

Before

After

The before pictures here were taken during the inspection so the stuff in it was the previous owners, but they left the icky bookcases that we had to take to the dump.  Even from the beginning though I knew that my treadmill would fit perfectly into that little nook.  Once the room was painted and all the equipment put into it I was so excited!  

After

Before

This is definitely one of my favorite rooms in the house.  Everything fit in there perfectly.  At our little house we had all this stuff out in the garage so it was really nice to be able to bring it into the house.  It is much easier to get on the treadmill when it is in the house versus the cold garage.

I put an old tv and video/DVD player in the room so I can do my exercise videos as well.  And recently we added a ballet bar for Megan to practice with.  I just love our exercise room!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

what a transformation! I like how you have the before and after posted up... you just showed me the after so it's even awesomer to see what it started out as :)