Monday, March 28, 2011

Disneyland Layouts with Studio J

So my neighbor and I decided we needed a trip together to Disneyland with our kids. It was so awesome, we flew down to California on the Tinkerbell plane on Alaska Airlines. We had a great time despite the rain. In fact at the end of one rainy day, it made more sense to just keep getting wet and we rode Splash Mountain over and over again then went back to our hotel completely soaked.

Disneyland is one of my favorite places to go. I thought it would be really fun to use the Close to my Heart Giggles & Grins paper, but it had been discontinued. Then I remembered that it is still available in digital format on Studio J.

It was really neat to create all these layouts on Studio J. They don't have Mickey and Minnie Stickease, but they have some elements that are similar so I just placed them together on the layout to look like Mickey and Minnie shapes.



We had a really fun trip, but then again, Disneyland and California Adventures is always fun in my book!

1 comment:

Dena J said...

Awesome pages!! I just love how you make every inch exciting to look at.