Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Loves me, Loves me not Picture

I am so excited about this picture I just made to hang up in my living room.  I got the idea from a craft book that Megan had and have had the idea in my head for months.  I took the idea and just put my own twist on it. 
I started with white cardstock and printed "Loves me, Loves me not" all over it. 

Then I cut flowers out of the printed cardstock with my Cricut.  I glued only the middle of the flowers to the back of the picture so I could curl up the petals and used Glue Dots to attached various black buttons to the center of each flower. 
Then I took one of the flowers and cut off some of the petals as if pulled off while saying "loves me, loves me not" and glued them to the mat.  I cut the word "love" out of black cardstock with my Cricut and glued it to the mat. 
 Here is how it looks hanging on my living room wall.  I love how it turned out!



No comments: