Thursday, March 24, 2011

A Photo Slide Scrapbook Layout

Easter was interesting last year as my son was still away at college so only my daughter was here.  She didn't want to do the usual Easter Egg hunt because the challenge of getting more eggs than her brother wasn't there.  So we did a few things different.
I happened to catch some pictures of my husband chasing my daughter around trying to get her candy.  In the end he got some and I got a really funny picture of him eating the candy.  I decided this would be a great picture to hide on the layout to be revealed only with a photo slide. 
Here you can see how the layout looks with the photo slide down, then I have the photo slide moving half-way up and then the photo slide up completely to show the funny picture hiding below.  This is the layout we made at my March Scrapbook Workshop.  We used the Close to my Heart Sophia paper and the layout is from the Magic book.  It was a really fun layout to make!

No comments: