Monday, March 21, 2011

Room under the Stairs


BEFORE

AFTER
This is the space under our stairs.  One day I had a crazy idea and decided to create a "room" instead of just a storage space.  The more I thought about it, the more excited I got.  We pulled out the shelves, patched and painted the walls.  I got the table at Ikea for $19 and I put up new shelves to create a storage room, plus a place to wrap gifts.

NEW SHELVES
This bottom picture is a close up of the shelves where I have baskets with gift bags, tissue, bows and ribbons as well as storing some items.  Maybe it is a crazy idea but I love how the room under the stairs turned out!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Found your blog, Renae! LOVE what you did with your room here... you should seriously be a professional organizer! You're such an inspiration :)