Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Stephanie's Baby Shower



My friend LoriAnn and I threw a baby shower for another friend, Stephanie, at my house.  Stephanie is having a boy and his name will be Baron, so we used a "blue" theme and also put the letter "B" on everything. 

We used the Cricut to cut the letters and the Cuttlebug to add the dotted embossed background.  We also found some really cute "It's a Boy!" ribbon at Wal-Mart.

Another friend showed me how to make these cute little triangle boxes.  I used the Close to my Heart colors Moonstruck and Crystal Blue and also used the 2" Scallop punch and 1 1/4" Circle punch and cut out some more "b's" from my Cricut.  We put yummy Dove chocolate in the boxes and used the same ribbon to tie closed. 
My daughter decorated the room for us, LoriAnn brought some yummy muffins and my husband bought and cut up fresh fruit while I made the "blue" punch.  We had a great turn out!  We got to know each other with a quiz, played a Left/Right game and made guesses on when Baron will arrive.
 Stephanie got some great things for Baron.  This last picture on the right is of her and all her gifts.  I think we all had a great time!
  



1 comment:

Dena J said...

Please, I want to know how to make the cute triangle boxes, too!