Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Cards for my April Workshop

These are the cards we made in my Card Workshop this month.


This card is made with the Sofia paper.  I added the Glitter Glitz to the umbrella and brad on this card and used staples to bunch up and adhere the ribbon to the card.



What I love about this card is the Canvas Button that is in the middle of the flower.  It was so fun to stamp on it!  The flower was made with the Close to my Heart 2" Scallop Punch.  The paper is from the Miracle paper pack.

I really love this stitched set then we used the Edge Distressor to rough up the edges and give it the appearance of fabric.  A Mocha Opaque pearl was put in the middle of the flower.  This is the Mayberry paper and Cocoa ribbon.

1 comment:

Dena J said...

Lovely! I can't get enough of that Sophia paper =) Glad you are feeling better again, too.