Monday, May 30, 2011

Las Vegas Convention Layouts

I made these layouts in Studio J.  The pictures are kind of dark, but I didn't care, I wanted to use them all anyway.  This was a Close to My Heart Convention in Las Vegas.  I got to go with my good friend and upline, Kelley, as well as some other members of her team and another good friend and sideline DeDe.


We had a great time, as usual, learning fun new techniques, seeing the new catalog and exploring Las Vegas.  We all roomed together which was so much fun!  We went out to eat at fun places like the Hard Rock Cafe.  I celebrated my 10th Anniversary with Close to my Heart this year which was really rewarding.

 

I used the Lucky digital papers and Stickease to create these layouts.  Each time I play with Studio J I learn new things about the program.  For example, you can add a text box anywhere on the layout and then you can change it to a photo well so you can add additional photos anywhere.  I had been limiting myself to how many photo wells are on the layout, I'm so excited to start creating more!

 

Last, of course, was the closing banquet which is one of my favorite parts of convention, yummy food, prizes, fun, dancing, what more could you ask for to close out a fun trip!

No comments: