Monday, May 23, 2011

Time to Follow Your Dreams Scrapbook Layout

 My daughter has decided that dance is her dream.  These are pictures from her recital last year.  I used the "Magic - Showtime" layout pattern which has the cute flap book (which is on the right hand page and tied closed with Colonial White Ribbon). 
Right hand page
  
Left hand page
 

1st flap page open

2nd flap page open

I used the CTMH Bliss paper pack colors and added in Hollyhock CS and ribbon (the flower ribbons).  I thought the colors matched her costume really well.

3rd flap page open

Final flap page open
The last four pictures are of the flap book.  I cut my sheet protector so the flap book is easily accessible.  You can see in each picture how the flap book opens and reveals additional photos.
   

No comments: