Saturday, June 18, 2011

my Guest Room


Guest room before
I think our guest room turned out so amazing!  Before we moved all we had was the living room and a blow up mattress for anyone staying over.  Having a guest room is so wonderful!  Especially recently when my parents were here for my mom's surgery, it was really nice to have this space.

Guest room After
I painted the room Twilight blue (ok, that's not its real name, but I based it off a Close to my Heart color that I love) shortly after we moved in over two years ago, but I just hung up the curtains so it finally feels finished.  

Guest room After
The bed and side tables are Ikea.  I found the bench in the bay window area online, I just loved the rolled arms on it.  The pear metal picture I recently got when I was out shopping with my niece one day, it was goldish, so I spray painted it black to match the room better.  I got it at Burlington's along with the vase.  Then I added the black and white curtains which I got at Target, I just love them!   I'm so pleased with how the room turned out!

No comments: