Wednesday, August 10, 2011

August Workshop Cards

These are the cards that we made in my Card Workshop this last week.  It was so fun creating these cards using new product from the new Close to My Heart Autumn/Winter Catalog.



This card was made using the new Typeset paper pack and the Blue Ribbon stamp set.  I used our new Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge to cut out the tickets and the center piece for the ribbon.



This card was made using the Mischief paper pack and the Stamp of the Month.  I stamped the witch image in black and then colored it in with markers.




This card was made using the Pair-a-Phrase stamp set which is the National Stamping Month special.  I used the AP Cricut cartridge to make the 3D flower then added our new Silver Glitz Glitter to the flower and the butterflies.  This card was also made using the Mojo Monday Mojo201 pattern.

No comments: