Thursday, September 15, 2011

Bouldering Layout

This layout was made with one of the Close to my Heart Magic idea book layouts.  I used the Dreamin' paper, Limited Edition stamp set, Milepost shapes (stars) and some arrows cut with my Cricut.



 

When we were in Utah a couple of my sisters took us "bouldering."  There was a great view on top of the boulders.  I put a couple of tag booklets together that are attached to the layout with a brad through the sheet protector and the layout.


The best part was when my daughter climbed up on a rock and her friend wanted to climb it too. Being much shorter than my daughter she needed help, so my sisters give her a hand.  I wanted to feature the pictures I took of my sisters helping our friend climb the big boulder so I used a small tag booklet with the pictures in order showing how she finally got up on the boulder.


I loved how the layout turned out, it just really makes me smile!


No comments: