Friday, November 11, 2011

Cards for November Workshop

Here are the cards I made for my Card Workshop this month.  All products are Close to my Heart.



This one was made using the Remarkable Wreath stamp set, Sonoma paper pack and the colors Cocoa, Cranberry and Goldrush.  I used the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge for the circle and scallop circle.


This card was made using the Dreamin paper pack, the Blue ribbon pack, and the AP Seasons stamp set.  We used a fun technique using re-inkers on an acrylic block as the ink pad to create this watercolor look for the tree.


This card was made using the Believe paper pack and the November stamp of the month.  It has the star Milepost shape that was sponged Holiday Red then glitter added as well as a Shimmer Brad in Silver.

1 comment:

Dena J said...

I LOVE the wreath card! And using Dreamin' for the Christmas tree is delightful. I am always impressed with your reinker technique cards. This was the second really lovely Christmas card I've seen using blue.