Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Taylor Creates

My "adopted" daughter, Taylor, and I had a craft day on Saturday while my daughter, Megan, had a Daffodil Princess event.  First we created a little mini album for Taylor and then we decided to create a countdown banner for Taylor to get to college in a year.

We started with a plan and then cut out all the pieces with my Cricut and then started gluing.  We finished it off with some ribbon for each pennant. 

We made one pennant for each month with a countdown number on it.  She will tear one off each month starting in in September until time to "pack her bags" to go to college (she is hoping to go to BYU).

We had so much fun and didn't it turn out cute!



Pin It

1 comment:

Haunani said...

oooohhhh!!! I LOVE your craft room!! And I LOVE that countdown banner. (trying to think of something I can count down to so I have an excuse to make one of those!) And Taylor is so cute! Looks like a fun day.