Wednesday, December 12, 2012

December Card Workshop

These are the cards that we made in this month's workshop, they all worked up really quick!
 
I stamplifted this from dorothyscreativeoz.blogspot.ca, how could I not, it is so adorable!  It is made by cutting White Daisy in 3 sizes of 5 1/4  x 4, 4 1/4 x 3 & 4 x 2 then putting a dab of glue on the back of the top 2 pieces layering them together while you stamp the designs then taking apart and gluing together with the layering Outdoor Denim CS which are all 1/4 inch bigger than the White Daisy pieces, so cute and a big impact.

This card was made using the Clementine paper and the CTMH Artiste Cricut cartridge to cut the banner pieces then stamping the sentiment in Twilight and using mounting tape to attach the banners to the card over the Bakers Twine.  Pretty cute!

This is a swing card and super easy to make using the CTMH Cricut Artiste cartridge.  The "S" key has 7 different swing cards on it.  I cut this one out at 5 1/2" in Olive CS then used this month's Stamp of the Month for the stamped image and the Pear & Partridge paper.  See below to see the swing card open, really fun card!



Pin It

2 comments:

Maureen said...

I love the snowflake card! I tried to pin it bc I want to try it later. Your pin is not working, I'll try back later:) Maureen

Renae McBarron said...

Maureen I am so sorry I couldn't get the pin button to work either, I'll pin it directly and then you can resin it from there my pinterest is just under my name Renae McBarron.