Friday, August 30, 2013

Pinspiration Butterfly Card Using Cricut Craft Room

I have been seeing all kinds of cute things being made using Cricut Craft Room so I decided to give it a try.  After, I watched a few YouTube videos I knew exactly what I wanted to do first.  I had pinned a butterfly card on Pinterest that I really wanted to stamplift.  I used my Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge and the Chantilly paper for the card. 
 
To create the card I put a butterfly shape on my Cricut Craft Room cutting mat, resized it, then copy and pasted another one and welded them together for my card base.  Next I pulled up the same butterfly shape and sized it to be a little smaller and did the same with the overlay butterfly piece.  I also cut a banner piece and stamped the "Sweet" on it from the Sweet and Lovely Artbooking stamp set and then added some clear Sparkles.  It was so fun to make and I absolutely loved using Cricut Craft Room!

No comments: