Monday, October 28, 2013

Stamped Holiday Gift Ideas

I had so much fun playing with some of our gift products creating some gift ideas using a lot of items from the Close to my Heart Holiday Gift guide:
 
This is one of the Season's Tweetings Gift Bags that I added my own tag too.  These are available only while supplies last through December 31, 2013.

This Kraft Container is available in the Autumn/Winter 2013 Catalog and I wrapped it with paper from the Sparkle & Shine kit and used the Season's Tweetings stamp set.  So cute to fill with cookies or other treats.

I used a My Creations Clear Treat Tube to create this cute little gift.  I wrapped it with some Sparkle & Shine Juniper Washi tape, used the Ruby Washi tape to create my own twist tie and the Season's Tweetings stamp set.  I cut out the tag using the Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge.

I just love this box!  I used the Cricut Artiste cartridge to cut it out and the Art Philosophy to cute out the wreath and banner.  I used the Season's Tweetings stamp set.


1 comment:

Dena J said...

How sweet! I love them all, but the craft container is stunning.