Friday, December 13, 2013

Bonding Memories Glue Pen

The CTMH Bonding Memories Glue Pen is my go-to glue.  The only problem I have ever had with the glue is if you leave the lid off or don't get it snapped all the way closed, the tip can dry out.  In this picture you can see the blue tip is still working great, but the white tip is full of all dried up glue. 
One day I accidentially pulled on a tip and realized that the tips come out real easily so if you have a dried up tip all you have to do is pull it out and put a juicy blue one in until the glue is empty then just switch it back to use up the glue pen you took the good tip from.  Pretty cool tip, right?!  Because I do workshops, unfortunately this tends to happen a lot to me as customers don't always notice that they didn't get the lid back on all the way and this tip has saved a ton of glue pens for me.

No comments: