Friday, January 31, 2014

Rearranging My Studio

I just rearranged my studio so I thought I would post new pictures.  I'm really blessed to have this space and it really makes me happy to have a place like this to work in every day.

This is how it looks when you first walk in, I have tables always set up for my workshops and extra work space
 
In this corner is my desk and all my crafting supplies
 
In this corner I created a cozy spot

This is the view from my desk

This is the view from my cozy spot

2 comments:

Brittany M. said...

This is a beautiful studio! You are very inspiring...look at all the organization!

Cathi said...

What a simple fix!! It was great before, but now that you've switched it around a little, it makes more sense to have all of your crafting supplies by your desk and other craft supplies. I love it!