Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Homecoming Layout Using Artbooking Cricut Cartridge

I'm trying to finish up my 2008 pictures and I'm so close!  I had just a few pictures of my son on Homecoming night.  He ended up being the only guy going in a group of girls so he bought single red roses for each of the girls which they really liked.  In making this layout I wanted it to have a more formal look so I picked Ruby to draw upon my son's tie the added in Black and White Daisy for the other colors.  I used some silver washi tape and red shimmer trim to add in some bling.  I just love the overlays that are available on the CTMH Artbooking Cricut cartridge and really wanted to use one on this layout.  I chose the lattice overlays in Black as well as stamping a little bit in Ruby behind the lattice for more effect.  I also cut out the photo mats in Ruby using Artbooking.  I just love how it turned out!

No comments: