Wednesday, February 19, 2014

My First Project Life Style Birthday Layout


Close To My Heart has created an awesome pocket scrapbooking program called Picture My Life.  I haven't made very many pocket layouts, only once before, even though I have admired the system for a long time.  If you print all your photos in a 4x6 format this is quick and easy scrapbooking for you!  There are several designs of the pocket sheet protectors to use.  All the pockets are either 4x6 or 2x3 so for the smaller pockets you can just trim a photo to half its size for it. 

Using any of the Picture My Life kits are so easy to by just slipping any of the designed cards into the pockets.  I used the Skylark kit for these pictures of my daughter's birthday, it was so fun to just slip the photos in the pockets, pick out some really cute Skylark cards, add a little journaling on some of them and slip them in the pockets too and my layout was done!  I can't wait to do more Picture My Life layouts, so very easy!

No comments: