Friday, February 28, 2014

Rediscover CTMH Seattle

A few nights ago I was able to attend a Close To My Heart event here in Seattle.  One of the first people that I saw Lisa, a friend I made at my very first Close To My Heart convention in 1997.  I got to sit by her and get caught up through the event which was really fun.
Three of my team were able to come to the event with me, Elspeth, Dena and Michelle.  Our presenter for the evening was Kristine Widtfeldt who is the Vice President of Sales & Marketing for Close To My Heart.  She is a very entertaining and motivational speaker and was very willing to pose with me and my team for a picture.
We also got to make some cute projects which I will share later.  We just had a great night and I got home feeling so inspired! 



1 comment:

Michelle Welling said...

The evening was awesome and I learned alot. I ccan't wait for convention!