Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Superstars of Gymnastics Digital Layouts

Not too long after the 2008 Summer Olympics, the gymnasts went on tour.  Megan's gymnastics team all went together as a group.  It was so fun and amazing watching all of these gymnasts perform!  I finally got around to scrapbooking the pictures and it was so fun doing these layouts.  I had just clicked away with the camera and a lot of the pictures were bad, but there were some that were really cool and scrapbooking them was so fun!  I used the You Rock digital paper kit and it was perfect.  Also, I split several big photo wells to make some smaller ones as well as adding some more photo wells.  I've decided that doing the digital layouts is my favorite way of doing layouts that have a ton of photos!  Click on the Studio J link to the left if you want to try it out yourself.
 



No comments: