Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Pocket Scrapbooking - Quick and Easy

I have this big box of photos and mementos and I decided that I wanted to do all of these photos using pocket scrapbooking.  In Pocket Scrapbooking you just tuck your photos in pockets on 12 x 12 sheet protectors.  The pockets are 4 x 6 and 3 x 4.

In my box of photos there are a lot that are smaller than 4 x 6.  What I have been doing is gluing them onto sheets of 4 x 6 paper.  I have been using themed Close To My Heart paper packs.  In each pack there are 3 different patterned sheets of cardstock (2 sheets of each).  Since each sheet has different patterns on the front and back of each page, you really have 6 different patterns and after cutting each sheet into 6 4x6 pieces you can have a different pattern under each picture.

After putting pictures in the pockets, if I had any empty spots, I would just put a Picture My Life card into those pockets. It is moving really quickly and easily.  The hardest part of pocket scrapbooking is really just organizing the photos before hand.

No comments: