Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Pocket Scrapbooking Album for My Missionary

As some of you may know Taylor, who has been living with us for the past two years, is now on a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.  I thought it would be really fun to create an album for her while she is gone so that when she gets home she will have a completed album.  She sends me pictures each week in her emails and I thought doing pocket scrapbooking would be the easiest and fastest way to accomplish that using the photos that she sends.  I just sent the photos to print on my own printer, but I think I might try a few other options too and I will let you know when I do and how it goes.  Here is the first page in her album.  All the photos are 4x6 and I trimmed one photo down to 3x4 and then added some Picture My Life pocket cards to finish off the page, super easy.  I'll be sharing pages as I finish them so you can follow along with my progress. 

No comments: