Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Rugby Hybrid Scrapbook Layouts

This  my first "hybrid" layout that I've posted.  So what exactly a "hybrid" scrapbook layout, well it is a combination of digital and traditional or classic layouts.
 
I wanted to do my son's rugby pictures digitally because there are a ton of them, but I had some really cute rugby stickers that I had been collecting so I was feeling conflicted.  That is when I decided the I wanted to make the pages using the hybrid technique.  I used a really cute Studio J sports theme digital kit and did very little embellishing on the layouts. 
When they were delivered a few days later, I was able to add the rugby stickers to embellish the layouts.  I just love how they turned out!  Below I have both the before and after pictures for you to see, hope you enjoy them! 
 
 

No comments: