Wednesday, September 30, 2015

CTMH Convention Instalife Mini Album

My husband gave me a challenge this year when I went to my CTMH convention which was to send him pictures of me having fun, it's something I struggle with sometimes.  Anyway, I really did have fun and I ended up having fun taking the pictures and getting other consultants to join in on my challenge. 

This year a new product was introduced, it is super adorable, it is a mini album with sheet protectors for 4x4 and 2x2 photos.  I decided to take all those photos and put them in this one book.  It was super easy to do (I used an Express Collection layout on Studio J for the pictures, just drag and drop, so easy).  Super cute and super fun!  I will definitely be making more of these!























Supplies (click on the item to see it on my website):

Instalife Teal Album
Instalife Cards - Colorful Me
Instalife 4x4 Memory Protectors
Instalife 2x2 Memory Protectors


No comments: