Monday, September 14, 2015

Welcome Autumn Card

I was playing with CTMH's new watercolor paper and paints, so fun, and water coloring fall leaves seems like a very natural thing so that is why I came up with this card.  I used the new CTMH Artistry cartridge to cut the title and leaves for this card.  It is made using the Nevermore papers.  We made this at my Card Making Workshop this month and everyone seemed to have a great time coloring all their leaves different colors, I even saw some Seahawk leaves, LOL!

Supplies used (click on item to view it on my website):

Nevermore paper collection
Colonial White cardstock
Sunset cardstock
Watercolor paper
Watercolor Paints
Artistry Cricut Collection
Paintbrush Set
Sunset Ink
Round Sponge
Hello Life Pocket Scrapbooking National Stamping Month stamp set

No comments: