Monday, October 5, 2015

Fall Scene Card

I am having so much fun with the Artfully Sent Cricut cartridge, I just love some of the more intricate cards, first of all because they are so easy as they are already set up and second because they are so cute when they are finished!  This is one of the Scene cards and I thought the Sangria papers would be perfect with this one.  I did create this on Design Space so I could get it the size I wanted and also to add the grass, flowers and the deer and bunny image.  The deer and bunny aren't made specifically to go over the top of this scene card, I just played around with it until it as close enough.

The other fun thing that I did, was that I took the new Coral Shimmer Trim and put a piece over the bird in the branches and then trimmed it from the back side so that the bird stands out more.  Pretty cute!

Supplies (click on the item to see it on my website):

Artfully Sent Cricut Collection
Sangria paper pack
Coral Shimmer Trim
Poppy cardstock
Eggplant cardstock
Fern cardstock
Chocolate cardstock
Champagne cardstock

No comments: