Friday, November 6, 2015

Pen Pal Station

I was looking through Pinterest and came across some pen pal things and I was remembering how much I loved writing people.  I had a pen pal from 5th grade through college graduation (we some how lost touch after than).  I used to send cards and letters all the time, but I quit doing it when I started therapy, I just didn't have the energy for it during that time and haven't gotten out of the habit.  But it is definitely something I have been wanting to get back into and when I came across a pin of a pen pal station I knew I had to do it.  I just took my current in box (which was just becoming a clutter pile) and created it.  I took a cardboard box and cut it up the way I wanted it to be, covered the pieces with white contact paper and then used strapping tape to put it all together.  On the left side is cards ready to use.  The right side is split between a section in the back to put letters I have received waiting for me to reply to and the front for stamps and stickers.  I just love it!

No comments: