Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Snow Globe Ornament and Container

My second upline, Joanne Walton, came up with this fun idea.  She had found clear plastic ornaments I believe at Michaels and while I was visiting a few weeks ago, we each planned our own projects. 

Her idea was to use only half of the ornament and to create a snow globe ornament.  We realized that this ornament was the perfect size to top our Kraft Containers.  So when I designed my ornament and container I was thinking of putting hot chocolate packets into the container.

I used the White Pines papers and several of our Cricut Cartridges to create the design.

I wasn't sure how to attach the ornament to the container, what I ended up doing was layering some pieces of 3D Foam Tape and then added some Hook and Loop Dots for easy removal and reattachment to the container.  I love how it turned out!

No comments: