Friday, January 1, 2016

January 2016 CTMH Specials

This month launches the CTMH Seasonal Expressions 1 catalog which is a great companion to our 2015-2016 Annual Inspirations catalog.  Everything in this is available January 1, 2016-April 30, 2016.  You can contact me for a copy or you can see it on my website renaemcbarron.ctmh.com.
It's National Paper Crafting Month!  To celebrate Close To My Heart has come out with an exclusive Picture My Life (pocket scrapbooking) card kit called "Live Your Day."  It also coordinates perfectly with the new Every Day Life 2016 Planner Pages and My Crush Everyday Life Pages!  Get yours for only $8.95 before the end of the month, because after that, it will be gone!

This month's Stamp of the Month is this beautiful Beloved Bouquet.  You can only get it this month for $17.95 or for $5 with a minimum $50 order.


No comments: