Wednesday, April 20, 2016

March Planner Scrapbooking Layouts

I am enjoying making these pages so very much!  I picked my favorite pictures from March and scrapbooked them in my Planner.  I still pulled out the weekly planning pages I still have them, but I'm pretty sure I don't want them in the book. 

I've done more journaling on the month planner page than January and February and I'm really liking that.

I did a full layout on the My Crush Everyday Life Pages on the CTMH Spring Launch Training which was really fun!

I also did a full layout on the fun things we made for my daughter's "Bow Ties Are Cool" (nod to Dr. Who) baby shower.

I also love adding in the sheet protectors and just tucking in some pictures.  I will only have a few layouts to do in a regular book that have a lot more pictures than I want to put in my planner.  It's pretty cute, right?!  It is so fun!



1 comment:

Annette Clark said...

Great job on all of these, I couldn't pick just one favorite!