Saturday, August 6, 2016

SEPTEMBER EVENTS

2nd - Card Workshop:  3:30-5:30 pm - 12 spots available & 7:00-9:00 pm - 12 spots available.  Comment or send me a message to get your name on the waiting list, to make sure you don't get bumped, place a $12 order (Club members can sign-up & place their order at the workshop if desired) on my website joining the "September Card Workshop & Monthly Club" party when you place your order.  Pictures of projects will be posted soon!

14th - Mom's Kit Night:  7:00-9:00pm - 12 spots available.  Comment or send me a message to get your name on the waiting list, to make sure you don't get bumped, pay $12 for one kit and pay for any extras at the end of the night.  Each Kit is $12 (items in kit will be listed with the picture), you may want to pre-order paper, Sheet Protectors, Picture My Life Cards and/or any Complements and Ribbons packs desired to add additional embellishing.  I will have some new and discontinued product available for cash & carry, but cannot guarantee that I will have the exact item you want.  You will have access to my photo printers (added cost), Cricuts, Cuttlebug and more during the evening!  Don't forget to bring your own scrapbooking supplies and to invite a friend!  Babies under the age of 1 year old are welcome at this class.  Pictures of projects will be posted soon!

17th - National Stamping Day-Christmas Gift-Cards Card Buffet:  10:00 am-2:00 pm - 12 spots available.  Comment or send me a message to get your name on the waiting list, to make sure you don't get bumped, pay $12 for the first 3 cards and pay for the extras at the end of the Buffet.  Make as many cards as you can in 4 hours (cards must be completed, no taking home pieces).  3 cards for $12, each additional card only $2.  Pictures of projects will be posted soon!

24th - Cropaganza:  10:00 am-6:00 pm - 12 spots available.  Comment or send me a message to get your name on the waiting list, to make sure you don't get bumped, place a $25 order on my website after 8/25/16 joining the "September Cropaganza" party and bring 1 potluck item.  You may want to pre-order paper, Sheet Protectors, Picture My Life Cards and/or any Complements and Ribbons packs desired to add additional embellishing.  I will have some new and discontinued product available for cash & carry, but cannot guarantee that I will have the exact item you want. There will be a Make & Take project to do for free, prizes of new product for every attendee, every time you complete a layout roll the dice to see how many discontinued embellishments you get for free!  You will have access to my photo printers (added cost), Cricuts, Cuttlebug and more!  Don't forget your own scrapbooking supplies and to invite a friend!

No comments: