Saturday, August 6, 2016

Win The New CTMH Flower Market Cricut Cartridge

Want to win the new Flower Market Cricut Cartridge?  It's my 21st Anniversary with Close To My Heart and I'm going to give one away to celebrate!  I will do a drawing on Sept 1st after all chances to earn tickets have ended and announce the winner!  Here is how you can earn tickets:

1 Ticket - Place an order, Follow my Blog renaecreates.blogspot.com, attend on of my events this month, sign-up for a future event

5 Tickets - Be a host this month, book a party, bring a new friend to an event this month

10 Tickets - Place a minimum $21 order on the 10th (my anniversary date) on my website renaemcbarron.closetomyheart.com

If you have already placed an order or attended an event so far this month, don't worry, I have you down!  Club members that gave me their orders yesterday, if you want to place your order on my website on the 10th to get more tickets, just message me and I will send you a picture of your order.

Thank you all so very much for being my friends and customers these past 21 years would have meant nothing without all my wonderful relationships with all of you!

No comments: