Saturday, September 24, 2016

2016 Close To My Heart Holiday Expressions Paper Share

Receive a set of 6"x6" samples from each of the beautiful new 2016 Close To My Heart Holiday Expressions patterned papers for $8.00 (includes shipping).  You will receive 24 6x6 sheets and 3" of each Zip Strip from the following sets:  Jeeper Creepers, Swan Lake, City Sidewalks and Oh, Deer.

To get your 2016 Close To My Heart Holiday Expressions Paper Share email me at renaecreates@comcast.net (don't forget to include your shipping address for your Paper Share) and I will send you a PayPal invoice (don't worry if you don't have a PayPal account, you can select to pay with a debit or credit card).  All orders will be shipped via USPS 1st Class Mail, please allow up to 2 weeks from payment receipt for delivery.

No comments: