Tuesday, January 3, 2017

January Crop With Friends

Crop with Friends:  Saturday, January 7, 2019 with 3 Sessions, see below:

1:00-3:00 pm - Pocket Scrapbooking Session $10.  Included in this class is 4 12x12 Pocket memory protectors, and 10 Picture My Life pocket cards.  Bring your 4x6 photos and get 64 photos or more into pages and ready to go in albums.

3:00-4:00 pm - Photo Printing & Organization Class Free.  Let me help you get your photos organized and printed.  You may want to bring a laptop or tablet.

4:00-10:00 pm - Traditional Scrapbooking Session $10 and 1 potluck item (we will have Macho Nachos and I will provide the meat, please choose from:  salsa, shredded cheese, sour cream, veggies as in lettuce, tomatoes, onions or a dessert).  This session is for those of you that need a girls day out to relax and create.  You will have 6 hours away from home to create with me in my studio.  You will have free access to my tools, stamps, etc.

Save the dates for upcoming Crop With Friends:  2/4/17 & 3/4/17

No comments: